Winter definition is the season between autumn and spring comprising in the northern hemisphere usually the months of december january and february or as reckoned astronomically extending from the december solstice to the march equinox how to use winter in a sentence. Winter definition the cold season between autumn and spring in northern latitudes in the northern hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox in the southern hemisphere from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox see more. The accuweathercom winter weather center provides winter weather forecasts and the winter weather outlook for your area
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.