The plot of the greek poet euripides medea tragedy is convoluted and messy rather like its antihero medea it was first performed at the dionysian festival in 431 bce where it famously won third last prize against entries by sophocles and euphorion. Medea greek mdeia tragedy by euripides performed in 431 bce one of euripides most powerful and best known plays medea is a remarkable study of injustice and ruthless revenge in euripides retelling of the legend the colchian princess medea has married the hero jason. Define euripides euripides synonyms euripides pronunciation euripides translation english dictionary definition of euripides 480 406 bc greek dramatist who brought new psychological depth to greek tragedy he wrote more than 90 plays although only 18 including medea
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.