The real living wage is based on the cost of living and is voluntarily paid by over 4700 uk employers who believe a hard days work deserves a fair days pay. The living wage is the amount of income needed to provide a decent standard of livingit should pay for the cost of living in any location it should also be adjusted to compensate for inflation. The real living wage is the only uk wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 4700 uk businesses who believe their staff deserve a fair days pay for a hard days work
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.