Question who were the samaritans answer the samaritans occupied the country formerly belonging to the tribe of ephraim and the half tribe of manasseh the capital of the country was samaria formerly a large and splendid city when the ten tribes were carried away into captivity to assyria the king of assyria sent people from cutha ava hamath and sepharvaim to inhabit samaria 2 kings . Health care sharing with samaritan ministries connects the body of christ throughout the nation to help each other with their health care costs. The following navigation utilizes arrow enter escape and space bar key commands left and right arrows move through main tier links and expand close menus in sub tiers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.