The difference between stress and burnout burnout may be the result of unrelenting stress but it isnt the same as too much stress stress by and large involves too much too many pressures that demand too much of you physically and mentally however stressed people can still imagine that if they can just get everything under control theyll feel better. Burnout definition is the cessation of operation usually of a jet or rocket engine also the point at which burnout occurs how to use burnout in a sentence. The term burnout is a relatively new term first coined in 1974 by herbert freudenberger in his book burnout the high cost of high achievementhe originally defined burnout as the extinction of motivation or incentive especially where ones devotion to a cause or relationship fails to produce the desired results
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.