Its the stuff movies are made of after a blow to the head a person wanders aimlessly unable to remember who he is or where he came from while such sudden profound loss of memory is rare . Long term memory refers to the storage of information over an extended period if you can remember something that happened more than just a few moments ago whether it occurred just hours ago or decades earlier then it is a long term memory. 2 memory storage this concerns the nature of memory stores ie where the information is stored how long the memory lasts for duration how much can be stored at any time capacity and what kind of information is held the way we store information affects the way we retrieve it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.