Abraham lincoln was a member of the whig party and later a republicanhe believed that the governments job was to do what a community of people could not do for themselves one of his greatest preoccupations as a political thinker was the issue of self governance and the promise and problems that could arise from it. Abraham lincoln facts abraham lincoln february 12 1809 to april 15 1865 was the 16th president of the united states and is regarded as one of americas greatest heroes due to his role as . Abraham lincoln became the united states 16th president in 1861 issuing the emancipation proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the confederacy in 1863 lincoln warned the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.